A platform for publishing any brainwaves I have about using Web 2 in the library or passing on any ideas, links, information, etc others have.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
More about Web 2
Here's an interesting link to a presentation about Web 2 which discusses some ways libraries can use such Web 2 initiatives as social networking, blogs, wikis, etc. This is written by a Public Librarian and is very relevant to our own library. Does it generate any ideas for you?
Hi Jen, this is really exciting stuff. Soon I'll be able to send my Avatar to pick up and check out my library books. Kind scary too just how much of our lives is becoming dependent on technology.As Spock would say "Fascinating"
1 comment:
Hi Jen, this is really exciting stuff. Soon I'll be able to send my Avatar to pick up and check out my library books. Kind scary too just how much of our lives is becoming dependent on technology.As Spock would say "Fascinating"
Post a Comment